We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residence Hotel panoramic or Panorama Hotel Maiori???

Which Maiori hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North West
Level Contributor
77 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Residence Hotel panoramic or Panorama Hotel Maiori???

I booked the Sants Tecla apta as I wanted the facilities of an apartment but owned by Panorama Hotel..Then I saw the Residence Hotel Panoramic ...is this the same place or a different establishment altogether.I know that the Santa Tecla are able to use the Panorama Hotel facilities but they have no view wheras the ones at the Residence Hotel have and I would have preferred that.Thanks

Level Contributor
16 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Residence Hotel panoramic or Panorama Hotel Maiori???

Maiori great place To stay as it is more relaxing and cheaper than other coastal owns. Buildings not as pretty but scenery and beach are much, much better in my opinion

Also more authentic and less touristy

Less steps and better for kids!

Santa tecla is the apartment complex belong to panorama hotel. Sits behind it. Good place for kids as it has a large pool, but water is too cold for us adults. Kids don't seem to mind though!

I have also stayed in dolce vita residence which is a fabulous place if you can deal with the cons, worth it in my opinion,. Google it

12. Re: Residence Hotel panoramic or Panorama Hotel Maiori???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Maiori
Recent Conversations