We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malcesine - wedding fan favours? where can I buy?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Malcesine - wedding fan favours? where can I buy?

Hi - we are 7 fans short for the wedding favours for the wedding next week. Is there anywhere in Malcesine that sells ivory coloured wedding favour fans? Hope someone can advise

lancashire
Level Contributor
215 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malcesine - wedding fan favours? where can I buy?

Hi, Ive just read your post and thought fans are a great idea for wedding favours. Where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks

Vicky

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malcesine - wedding fan favours? where can I buy?

I bought them off ebay - if you type in white silk hand fans or fans, wedding favours - they will come up. I bought some sandlewood ones also in the town of Malcesine - as I hadn't brought enough out with me - and then decided on 3 x lace fans for the bridesmaids and bride - also bought out in Malcesine. However, we needed 30 fans for the femail guests - so bought these off ebay as a bit cheaper (worked out about £2 per fan (mine came direct from China, very quick turnaround - arrived within 5 days) Good luck with the arrangements.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malcesine - wedding fan favours? where can I buy?

Lots of shops in Malcesine sell wedding fans - some plain ones; some patterned lace; you won't have a problem finding any.

lancashire
Level Contributor
215 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malcesine - wedding fan favours? where can I buy?

Thankyou x

5. Re: Malcesine - wedding fan favours? where can I buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 05:15