We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opera bus

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
opera bus

Hiya,me and hubby are staying in malcesine and are looking to book the verona opera but i am worried about getting home!! ive been told yoy can get the opera bus back but i would like to book it the same time as book our tickets. is it possible to book the bus now or is it to soon. thanks.

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
6,237 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: opera bus

You could always email them to find out, all the information is here. I would think it is too soon to be booking for next year.

…verona.it/flex/…

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: opera bus

Thats a good idea will do that thanks xx

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: opera bus

We went last year to Verona and Opera, Turandot. Not a big opera buff but enjoyed the spectacle. Sat on the stone steps. Our trip there and back was arranged for us via holiday company Crystal Holidays. The opera evening is a popular and organised trip including travel by bus both ways.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: opera bus

Hi it was just had read that you could book the opera yourself which ive seen website for and get the opera bus back to malcesine. think wer going to book it and take chance on bus as its too early to book bus. we'll be booking stone step too but not too bothered as looks spectacular x

5. Re: opera bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 06:20