We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses from malcesine round garda

Morecambe, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
buses from malcesine round garda

What bus stops at malcesine and connects to Riva and sirmone

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
6,038 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses from malcesine round garda

This is the current bus timetable, it will still be operating in April. Fares are cheap and you are best buying your tickets before you board the bus.

…verona.it/atv_www/orari_extraurb/pdf/162.pdf

There is no direct bus to Sirmione from Malcesine. You could take the bus to Peschiera del Garda then a second bus to Sirmione.

trasportibrescia.it/upload/…LN026.pdf

An alternative would be to take the bus to Garda, Bardolino, Lazise or Peschiera del Garda then the ferry across to Sirmione.

Morecambe, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: buses from malcesine round garda

Thank you. Can you also tell me which bus to get to go to Gardonne Riveira. I suppose I would have to go to Riva first.

Edited: 16 January 2014, 20:40
Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
8,048 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buses from malcesine round garda

Hi, yes to get there by bus you'd have to go to Riva then change to the LN027;

trasportibrescia.it/upload/…LN027.pdf

Or, just as for getting to Sirmione, take the 162 bus south to Garda or Bardolino then the boat across to Gardone.

Edited: 16 January 2014, 20:51
4. Re: buses from malcesine round garda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Malcesine
Recent Conversations