We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding 2015

Which Malcesine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Wedding 2015

Hi All

We are getting married next year in malcesine through a travel agents. The ceremony in the Castle and reception in Numero Otto.

A few questions,

1- has anyone had their reception in Numero Otto and do they recommend it?

2- what have previous couple done for entertainmentin the evening?

3-how do I arrange a boat trip for our wedding day? I originally wanted to have music etc on the boat in the evening but was told that isn't a possibility, is this true?(I am not meaning a rave... some sophisticated music)

4-Florist?

5-ceremony music?

kind regards

Danielle

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding 2015

If you type 'Malcesine weddings' in the search box above your post you will find many threads on this subject, hopefully some that are helpful to you.

Belfast, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding 2015

I want more recent answers than in 'malcesine wedding' which are threads from a 2-3 years ago

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding 2015

If you change the ‘Sort by’ box to Date rather than the default of Relevance you will find many recent threads.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,479 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding 2015

Numero Otto only has six reviews over the last two years here on TA - and none are for a wedding reception - which would make me a little wary.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g194807-…

Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding 2015

Hi...I'm getting married in Malcesine in September this year. We were looking at numerotto bar, however it is no longer called this. It is called Pedro's I think. It used to be a lively bar but it's just a restaurant now as far as I know. We are having our reception in Al Cosaro and going to Oasi bar for the evening. It's a great little bar on the lake just a few minutes stroll from the harbour in Malcesine.

There is a website for boat hire in Malcesine, I'll find the link and post it. Usually the packages come with a processco reception on board but doubt there is room for music.

Ger

Belfast, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding 2015

That does concern me that there are no reviews for weddinv reception, il have to look up oasi bar :)

7. Re: Wedding 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 19:05
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding 2015

Have a look at Al Cosaro for your reception. It's right on the lake underneath the castle. Amazing location and the owner is very friendly.

Motherwell, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding 2015

Hi

I'm getting married there next

Week , feel free to message me when I get back (6 aug )

Helen

Motherwell, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding 2015

Hi

I'm getting married there next

Week , feel free to message me when I get back (6 aug )

Helen