We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does mestre station come before saint lucia when travelling

Which Mestre hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MUMBAI
14 posts
Save Topic
does mestre station come before saint lucia when travelling

hi. i have booked my ticket from florence to st lucia staion, as my hotel is in mestre, does the mestre stop come before saint lucia and if it does, does it stop at that station. kindly advice.

thanking you

hitesh mehta.

United States
Level Contributor
9,571 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: does mestre station come before saint lucia when travelling

I think most if not all trains going to Venice from Florence stop at Mestre before their final stop in Santa Lucia. To see exactly which stops your particular train makes, do the search again for your train and then click the little *i* next to the train number and a window will come up to show the stops.

TAB

MUMBAI
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: does mestre station come before saint lucia when travelling

Thanks a ton, your assistance really helped.

3. Re: does mestre station come before saint lucia when travelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Mestre