We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Hotel Tettuccio

Which Montecatini Terme hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
91 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Hotel Tettuccio

I am trying to plan a trip including a stay in Montecatini Terme, and am having difficulties choosing a hotel. The Tettuccio has been recommended, but I have read some mixed reviews. Has anyone on the Forum been there? It is offered on a discount, which sounds almost too good to be true, so I'm afraid we will be in the attic (or basement) if we book it! Thanks for any information.

Newport Beach CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Hotel Tettuccio

WE stayed at the hotel last June. Rooms were very nice and a good value. Lovely dining room. Only negative was that the help did not speak very good English.

Scotland
Level Contributor
91 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Hotel Tettuccio

We stayed at the Grand Hotel Tetuccio last June and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Remember and ask for an Italian coffee at breakfast or you will get a coffee from a machine - yuk! We did not eat in the hotel as there are pleny of good restaurants around. The location of the hotel is good also.

3. Re: Grand Hotel Tettuccio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 19:21
Get answers to your questions about Montecatini Terme