We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vineyard / winery tours

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Vineyard / winery tours

Could someone give me suggestions on winery / vineyard tours in the Montepulciano area. We are English speaking only. We have a car and two nine year old twin daughters. In addition, does any vineyard which produces olive oil give tours in this area. Thanks...we will be here for two more weeks.

Thanks

Marty

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vineyard / winery tours

aesserent.it/Rent%20a%20car/…calendar.htm

You can ask information to my friends...

Mary

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
387 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vineyard / winery tours

Marty, Tenuta Valdipiatta offers several wine tours and tastings, with a guide speaking a very good English.

They also produce olive oil. Winery is about 4-5 kim far from Montepulciano-old town ( 5 min driving)

Southern Tuscany
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vineyard / winery tours

The Montepulciano town tourist office on the Piazza Grande offers accompanied minibus tours most afternoons in English. In October you'll probably be able to book on the day. Alternatively, they have a vast amount of free literature that include the Strada di Vini routes. It's easy to find being in a particularly beautiful palazzo directly opposite the cathedral. In my experience, most vineyards around here also produce olive oil.

4. Re: Vineyard / winery tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 16:21