We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels/Accommodation with pool

Which Montepulciano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
156 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels/Accommodation with pool

I usually stay at the Hotel Panoramic about 3 km from old town of montepulciano as we want a swimming pool for our daughter. Can anyone suggest an alternative hotel or agritourism for 4 nights in August close to the old town which has a pool

washington, dc
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

I have never spent the night in or near Montepulciano, but there are a bunch of places with pools listed on the website at:

www.viamichelin.com

Go to the home page, click on hotels, and enter Montepulciano.

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

Check for Relais San Bruno...

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
387 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

San Bruno is not taking anymore reservations for 2010. It seems they will close.

United States
Level Contributor
9,597 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

This is my friend's favorite place. They have returned several times.

http://www.santantonio.it/

TAB

5. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2010, 12:39
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
387 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

A nice property is Terre di Nano www.terredinano.com. Stunning views, two pools, beautiful apartments. It's about 10 min from Montepulciano and 10 from Monticchiello

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Naperville
Level Contributor
919 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

We loved Sant' Antonio also, but I think they mostly want one week rentals. It never hurts to ask though. It's very nice.

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

I'm sorry for the Relais, my friends spent there a week last summer and he was so happy.

You can check for La Falconara, too.

www.lafalconara.it/viewpages.asp…

Is quite close to Montepulciano, and has a nice swimming pool.

9. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2010, 12:14
Eden Prairie...
Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels/Accommodation with pool

Relais Ortaglia has a wonderful infinity pool over the vineyard. The owner Terenzio speaks perfect englis and will help you with many needs. I have stayed here twice and stayed at sant' antonio once. I love them both.