We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borgo dei 7 Tigli

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Borgo dei 7 Tigli

My husband and I are taking his parents to Tuscany for a week in October, 2011. I found this place on Trip Advisor, but I can not find any reviews of it. I really like the location, I think. I am looking for 2 bedrooms/2baths with lovely views.

Borgo Sette Tigli

Has anyone ever heard of this place? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Any suggestions for alternate accommodations also appreciated.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,956 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Borgo dei 7 Tigli

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187768-i20-k41193…

Have a look at #2 response, for some alternatives.

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Borgo dei 7 Tigli

hmm. really not looking for rental company ideas - more looking for specific property referrals. I have been looking at Slow Travel reviews, but the above property is not reviewed anywhere I could find. Just hoping someone might have heard of it.

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Borgo dei 7 Tigli

Just noticed that the URL did not post for the place I am asking about. Here it is again:

intuscany.net/apartments/borgo_sette_tigli.h…

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
5 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Borgo dei 7 Tigli

I highly recommend an agritourismo called Montestigliano. It is near Siena and the setting is absolutely gorgeous. My family stayed there along with my sister and her family last year and we had a wonderful time. It is perfect if you have children, there is lots of outdoor space to play and just wander.

Rotterdam, The...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Borgo dei 7 Tigli

We will be staying there in june for two weeks. I will share my ins and outs with you begin july. Arrevederci

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Borgo dei 7 Tigli

Oh, good. I will be eager to hear what you think of it. I thought it looked wonderful. However, we did decide on Terre di Nano for this next trip and I just put a deposit down last week. Are you renting from an agency?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
30 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Borgo dei 7 Tigli

We are also interested in this accomodation and would be pleased to hear your opinions

8. Re: Borgo dei 7 Tigli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 22:16