We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montepulciano On NYE 2013

Which Montepulciano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
8 posts
Save Topic
Montepulciano On NYE 2013

I will be in the Montepulciano area on New Year's Eve 2013. Are there any events happening? Is it best to go to a restaurant? I know it's very far away but would like to get my trip details together soon.

Montepulciano, Italy
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montepulciano On NYE 2013

Yes, there are usually fireworks and a bonfire. Book a restaurant and then move out into the street later. However, do try and stay if you can until Epifania on 6th Jan as that, for me, is one of the best festivals when we celebrate the Procession of the Magi.

Edited: 31 March 2013, 11:26
Philadelphia...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Montepulciano On NYE 2013

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, we won't be there for the Epifana.

I am very happy to know Montepulciano will have activities for the 31st. If you have any additional advice for New Year's Eve and NYD in that area, please keep me posted.

Jessica

Montepulciano, Italy
Level Contributor
5 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Montepulciano On NYE 2013

During the NYE there is only a bonfire in the main square, fireworks and some music. Nothing much happening in the area.

4. Re: Montepulciano On NYE 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 05:16