We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time in val gardena!need help to chose the resort!

cluj napoca
Level Contributor
18 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
first time in val gardena!need help to chose the resort!

Hy everyone!

I want to go ski in val gardena end january!

We are a family 2 adults and 1 teanager 13 years old!All 3 of us are good skiers!

Please be so kind and advice wich resort to chose!Selva,Ortisei or St Cristina?

Thank you in advance Dan

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
762 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first time in val gardena!need help to chose the resort!

Hi Dan

Any of the three will be fine - well connected, good accomodation. Selva is directly on the Sella Ronda and so you can access the other valleys more easily/quickly from there, but it is possible from all three if you are, as you say, reasonable skiers

DD

cluj napoca
Level Contributor
18 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: first time in val gardena!need help to chose the resort!

Thanks DD!

If so I consider to go in Ortisei!By the internet page it seams very,very beautiful!And it is also my wifes choice!!!She tell me that she speacks with friends go offen in italy and they all recomand ortisei(nice shops!!!!!).In your opinion,when you want to skiing other valleys near selva or to make the sella ronda it is better to go selva by car or by skis?

One more think!What about the grones hotel?

DAN

3. Re: first time in val gardena!need help to chose the resort!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ortisei