We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snow in Ortisei?

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
snow in Ortisei?

Hi, just wondering what the weather is like in Ortisei at the moment, we are flying over in 2 weeks time and i`m a bit worried about the snow conditions, i hope the mild weather hasn`t affected the snow too badly!

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
784 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snow in Ortisei?

The snow is fine at the moment. We haven't been getting the really warm weather they've been getting on the other side of the Alps. It's due to get colder at the end of the week, and two weeks is a long time in the mountains!!

DD

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snow in Ortisei?

Oh that`s a relief! i was already worried we would find hardly any snow, and all the weather forecasts i`ve checked seem to all tell you different things.

Thanks!

3. Re: snow in Ortisei?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2012, 10:39