We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer to innsbruck?

london
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
transfer to innsbruck?

Hi,

I'll be staying in Ortisei in August and am flying back to the UK from Innsbruck. Is there a coach service or would I have to go via Bolzano?

thanks

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
779 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer to innsbruck?

Hello,

it looks as if Terravision are running direct transfers on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays www.flytovalgardena.com/orari_en_sommer.htm

DD

london
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer to innsbruck?

Fantastic - thank you. I emailed Terravision as the timetable on their website was out of date. They emailed me back to say that they didn't cover this route!

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
779 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfer to innsbruck?

You're right - odd because it's on the Val Gardena website.

I just checked the timetable there, and at the bottom is a different company - suedtirolbus.it - but if you go onto their website there's no mention of a transfer service to Innsbruck, only Munich.

Sorry about that!

DD

Yaxley, Suffolk
Level Contributor
608 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfer to innsbruck?

Your option is to catch a bus from Ortisei to Ponte Gardena (Waidbruck) and then get the train. At Brenner you will then have to transfer onto a replacement bus service to Innsbruck. Journey time will be just under 3 hours including waiting for the connections

See below web site for the details:

http://www.sii.bz.it/en

5. Re: transfer to innsbruck?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 05:45