We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be aware of Carlo’s ski rental in Ortisei

Ortisei, Italy
1 post
Save Topic
Be aware of Carlo’s ski rental in Ortisei

Boots in this place are extremely old and uncomfortable. I felt awful pain in my feet since the first day and started to change my boots every day until on the fifth day I realized that I just have to find another ski rental because the skiing turned to hell as all boots caused a lot of pain. I’m going to ski resort every year and never had problem with boots. Of course ski boots are not slippers and all of them cause discomfort at some extent, but here they are just a type of torture.

Moreover, Carlo’s ski rental didn’t return the whole amount money to me for the rest of the days, they returned only half, telling that the whole amount may be returned only if there is a medical reason. It means that I should have broken my legs to receive the money back.

Be careful with this place which situated on str. Rezia 71/A, Ortisei.

1. Re: Be aware of Carlo’s ski rental in Ortisei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 05:18