We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to leave luggage while we tour Orvieto?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Place to leave luggage while we tour Orvieto?

Hi,

We'll be spending one day (no nights) in Orvieto as we travel from Venice to Rome by train.

Does anyone know if there would be a place to leave our suitcases (like the train station,maybe?) for the day while we walk around, tour the underground caves, etc.?

Thanks!

Maryland
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to leave luggage while we tour Orvieto?

I had been hoping to do the same thing, but Rick Steves says there no place to store luggage. If anyone knows differently, I'd love to know about it!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to leave luggage while we tour Orvieto?

I posted this to another site also (virtual tourist) and was given the e-mail address of the train station, so I could ask them if they had any ideas.

I just wrote a little something and had the google translater translate it into Italian and e-mailed it off! So now some poor person in the train station is going to get some bizarre mangled Italian translation and, most likely, ignore it.

If I get anything back I will certainly post it here!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to leave luggage while we tour Orvieto?

Look what I found, from two years ago!

You can store your luggage at Teseo tour, Via 1° maggio 46, 400mt from the railroad station.

WWW.teseotour.com - teseoservice@gmail.com

cell: 347/5567762 - 348/3420453

Best whishes for your holidays!

Marina

CIT

Centro Informazioni Turistiche - Promozione UMBRIA

Uscita casello A1

05015 FABRO SCALO (Terni) - ITALY

info@umbriagate.it

4. Re: Place to leave luggage while we tour Orvieto?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 02:19