We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paestum: should I stay one night or two?

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
110 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Paestum: should I stay one night or two?

We visited Paestum on a day trip 6 years ago. We are returning to Italy and now we want to see Paestum at night so there will be an overnight. However, I was wondering if there is anything in the area that would cause us to want to stay there two nights? Any nice beaches or other sightseeing in the area? We have a car--don't want to go real far but just want to know what is around so we can decide whether to just stay one night or two. Thank you!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paestum: should I stay one night or two?

The coast near Paestum is very popular with Italian families, but rarely visited by many other people.

Try looking for reviews of beach hotels amongst these...

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g194845-Paestum_Campa…

... the Best Western for example!

For the briefest of introductions to the area, there's...

www.italiantouristoffice.se/sv/docs/289.pdf

Peter

2. Re: Paestum: should I stay one night or two?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2012, 13:15