We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Rosa v. Miramare?

San Francisco
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villa Rosa v. Miramare?

I have been able to secure a room at each. Both promising they are giving me their BEST room (view, terrace, privacy). Can ANYONE please help telling me the pros and cons of each or straight out give me a reason why one should definitely be chosen over the other? Thank you so much!!! I am so pressed for time here as its such a last minute reservation and I need to make a decision. Thanks

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Rosa v. Miramare?

Villa Rosa has larger rooms, larger terrace, but you are beside the main road. there are not many steps.

Miramare has smaller rooms, smaller balcony, but you will not hear the traffic. Very quiet. But a lot of steps to get to the hotel.

Both have stunning views, and very nice staff.

Italy
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Rosa v. Miramare?

Villa Rosa is the best...large rooms with private terrace overlooking the ocean. Please specify that you are interested to book rooms on the second or third floor just to make sure to have a better view.

Don't forget to get into their little restaurant Caffè Positano....i am sure you will love it. Enjoy Positano and if you can Villa Rosa and their little restaurant...

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Rosa v. Miramare?

I suggest Villa Rosa too. Family atmosphere, clean, beautiful view, friendly staff! You will enjoy!

4. Re: Villa Rosa v. Miramare?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 21:19