We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

positano art festival ticket sales

Idaho
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
positano art festival ticket sales

i'm having a hard time finding detailed info on the positano art festival. we, 8 people are arriving sept 1 and i'v read that there is a dance event on or near the beach in positano that evening.

does anyone know how we gain entry. are there ticket sales? is it first come, first served? is it free?

Is is only one night?

any help is appreciated, as is all I have allready learned from the forum posts.

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: positano art festival ticket sales

You could try to contact the Local Tourist Office at www.aziendaturismopositano.it

Idaho
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: positano art festival ticket sales

I tried that, I didn't find any info on tickets or admission. I also tried the official website for Positano Art Festival. This is where I found the event schedule, but nothing about cost or admission.

Maybe its free?

Thanks so far.

Salerno, Italia
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: positano art festival ticket sales

According to the Positano Tourist Office, the dance event is free on Sep 1 during the festival, and the show starts at 9pm. You are advised to show up early to get a seat, otherwise, you'll need to stand during the performance.

4. Re: positano art festival ticket sales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 13:15