We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vittoria or Villa la Tartana

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
533 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vittoria or Villa la Tartana

My friend and I have a reservation at both these small hotels the middle of September.

Vittoria said we will have a room with a sea view. Do all rooms have balconies?

Villa la Tartana can only offer a room with a partial view and no balcony.

All things considered, which would be best.

Italy
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vittoria or Villa la Tartana

I don't know about Vittoria but Villa Tartana has beautiful rooms with balcony sea view but you have to check always the availability.

Did you try Villa Rosa? The view from there is simply wondeful.

If you have time remember to try their little restaurant Cafè Positano...you would not regret!

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vittoria or Villa la Tartana

Villa La Tartana is central located only one minute's walk from the main beach, shops, restaurant and the dock.

Clean, friendly staff, you will enjoy!

I agree with Jody, try their little restaurant Caffè Positano, for the guests of Villa La Tartana, it offers free shuttle service!

3. Re: Vittoria or Villa la Tartana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 05:31