We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at Villa Costanzo?

virginia
2 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at Villa Costanzo?

I leave in a month for Positano. Staying on the beach in Villa Costanzo. It sounds great but wondered if anyone ever stayed there. We booked for two weeks. I hope that is not too long. Any advise on excursions?

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at Villa Costanzo?

I know where is the place I never been there but it looks good, situated in the pedestrian area of Positano, one minute's walk from the beach, shops, dock and restaurants. The main square is a few minute's walk.

About excursions to do, I suggest you to spend one day in Capri, there are ferries and hydrofoils from Positano, the dock is one minute's walk from your villa.

Then you could visit Amalfi, with its Duomo, Paper Museum , The Emeral Grotto, Ravello ( with its two villas and the duomo ), Herculaneum, Sorrento and Naples with the Vesuvius.

You can do this excursions by youeself or by taxi or there is a local travel agency that organice them ( www.sunlad.it ) and on the beach there is the private company called Gennaro and Salvatore that organice boat trips along the coast, they are fantastic, you will enjoy ( www.syrene.it/gennaroesalvatore )!

Have fun!

Positano
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at Villa Costanzo?

J30: just a note, the new web address of Gennaro e Salvatore is www.gennaroesalvatore.it

charleston,sc
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at Villa Costanzo?

Most of the moderatley priced hotels I've contacted are recommended are full. Does anyone have an opinion on Villa Nettuno, Casa Concenza, or Royal Prisco? I'd appreciate your opinions as I've got to make a decision.

Gracie,

Pambo

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone stayed at Villa Costanzo?

The Royal Prisco is a good B&B few minutes walk from the main square and the beach. Friendly staff and very clean.

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone stayed at Villa Costanzo?

hi

how did you find Villa Costanzo?