We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last ferry from Positano to Capri at night

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Last ferry from Positano to Capri at night

Dilemma...

We are staying in Capri but wanted to go for dinner to Il San Pietro's or Le Sirenuse's restaurant in Positano... I hear that the last ferry back from Positano to Capri is at 6 pm. Is that true? And if it is, are there any other alternatives? :(

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
916 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last ferry from Positano to Capri at night

Try googling metro del mare for schedules. I know we took a 6 or 6:30pm ferry from Capri to Positano but I don't know if there was a later one.

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Last ferry from Positano to Capri at night

Timetables available at WWW.caprionline.com

Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last ferry from Positano to Capri at night

www.caprionline.com is a bit confusing... can someone please help me understand it??? Thanks and sorry to be a pain..

Essex UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last ferry from Positano to Capri at night

Unless things have changed since our last visit to the AC, I don't believe you can get the ferry/hydrofoil to/from Capri at night time - guess you could arrange a private transfer but this would cost a small fortune!

Danville, California
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Last ferry from Positano to Capri at night

NO Boats after sunset, approx 7pm, so too early for dinner & no way to get back. How about lunch?, or stay the nite in Posi??

6. Re: Last ferry from Positano to Capri at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 17:22