We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding 06

australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Wedding 06

Hello!

We are planning on getting married in June 06, possibly at the San Pietro Chapel, in Positano. We would like to know a little more about the experiences anyone else has had marrying there? It's proximity in relation to town - is it an easy walk?

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

australia
6 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Wedding 06

Hi Telli

The main reason we decided on positano was that we wanted to get married by the sea. You're right - there are just so many places to marry in Italy as it is all so beautiful.

I did discover in terms of paperwork you can have a civil ceremony/registration here first and it lessens the paperwork alot and you will be registered on the Australian registry of marriages.

Luca269

dublin, ireland
11 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Wedding 06

hi,

defo cant walk there, i think it is about 10-15 drive , and my other half is australian also and there is a lot of paper work , he is going to rome to sort it out next week, we will be getting married in teh san pietro in may, if you have seen the photos on the web , there is just nothing like it, you will have to arrange buses for your guests, we have arranges a mini bus or 2 and a limo for oursevles, we have 30 persons , and having it in the cathedral for such a small amount of guest just wasnt for us, it is so so beautiful

33. Re: Wedding 06

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2006, 16:49