We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re: Wedding 06

australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Re: Wedding 06

Thanks so much for your replies re the Chapel. It's made our decision much easier. We are going to be having a very small wedding (probably about 12 guests) - we would like to have an casual/informal dinner after the ceremony in Positano - does anyone have a favourite restaurant? I will check out exclusiveitaly also.

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re: Wedding 06

I suggest you:

Ristorante Max www.ristorantemax.it

Le Terrazze dell'Incanto +39 089875874, this one is down the beach with a beautiful view on the sea

Italy
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Re: Wedding 06

Please check if is possible organise a lunch at the Hotel san Pietro. They can do it for small groups.

Gianluca Antoniella F&B manager helped my cousin to organise a Champagne Cocktail and then we had a great dinner at Palazzo Murat. ( Both hotel are related).

Having a Champagne Cocktail after the ceremony on that breathtaking terrace made me feel as a real princess.

Laura Frappa by Exclusive italy made the rest so you have enough time to reach www.exclusiveitaly.com or www.hotelsanpietro.it

Let us know

UK
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Re: Wedding 06

We got married in Positano in June and arranged our dinner at Buca de Bacco which is on the beach. It was brilliant and they really couldnt have been any more helpful. They have live music in the evening which is lovely and there is a bar downstairs if you fancy a drink afterwards. Just be warned, Positano is VERY expensive when it comes to drinks! We spent a lot more money than we had planned but the restaurant was very reasonable.

4. Re: Re: Wedding 06

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2005, 00:47