We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury hotel in Positano?

Washington, DC
9 posts
Save Topic
Luxury hotel in Positano?

Le Sirenuse and Hotel San Pietro seem to be the two most luxurious hotels in Positano. What other properties are in the same league as these two?

Italy
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury hotel in Positano?

The Hotel san Pietro is the best...it means that is the only one here with 5 stars de luxe and they have more services then the hotel Le Sirenuse which is more expensive being just a 5 stars hotel.

Otherwise you can try L'Ancora or Covo but if you would like to save some money and having great service please contact Villa Rosa or Villa Tartana.....or at least Hotel California.

Positano
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury hotel in Positano?

Well but with the new ranking Il Sirenuse is the best small hotel in the WORLD!!!!

I think san pietro is just 40th!!!!! And Palazzo Sasso...8th.

Positano
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury hotel in Positano?

P.S. May be I am wrong!

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxury hotel in Positano?

There is also Le Agavi on the top of the village, www.agavi.it

Washington, DC
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Luxury hotel in Positano?

Can someone explain the location of the Agavi to me, versus the Eden Roc?

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luxury hotel in Positano?

Le Agavi Hotel is along the Amalfi Coast road ( 145 ) coming from Sorrento, before entering the town.

www.leagavi.it

Connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Luxury hotel in Positano?

i would not do the Eden Roc. I don't think it has a good location. It is on the road scooping back up to the start of Positano. Much better options than that in Positano. We stayed at the Marincanto and loved it. Besides the Sirenuse it had the best view. San Pietro is awesome but outside of Posi and would be a pain if you wanted to go back and forth to town.