We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel marincanto or casa albertina?

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotel marincanto or casa albertina?

Most of the hotels recommended here are booked(tartana, rosa) These have rooms availible in Sept. I am leaning more towards Marincanto but they will not email me back regarding if the Standard room has a Full sea view, rather than a partial lower room. Albertina seems much higher up on the hill and does not look as nice on the website. I just want to have a good terrace and view for this once in a lifetime trip. Any advice will he appreciated.

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel marincanto or casa albertina?

Try Hotel L'Ancora or Hotel California.

Casa albertina is about 20 minutes walk from the main square, I never been there but I know that it is good.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel marincanto or casa albertina?

I stayed in the Marincanto in May and loved it. Great location. I changed from the Villa Franca and was so glad I did that. The location is right on the cliffs overlooking the water. No buildings in front of you. Easy walk down the stairs to the beach or you can get to town by a short walk down the road. The rooms are great. Awesome views. We stayed in room #227. It had the biggest balcony of any of the rooms, good size room and bathroom. Ours over looked the terrace which overlooked the ocean. Great views of the water and Positano. I would go with the Marincanto. I believe our room was a superior room and it went for 230 euro's a night. We would stay there again and have recommended it to friends.