We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples To Positano

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Naples To Positano

Hi everyone,

I have everything booked for our trip in August, apart from travel arrangements from Rome to Positano.

The ideal journey would be train to Naples and then Ferry to Positano, however, when I look at the ferry web site the service to Positano is suspended. Does anyone know if this will be resumed? If not, what would other way would you recommend? Our train gets to Naples at 13:45. As a last resort I'd take a private driver, however, I really wanted to spend the money in Poistano rather than getting to Positano!

Your advice will be most appreciated.

Thanks

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples To Positano

Maybe during this week the ferry from Naples to Positano will start run, however keep a check on the website.

Otherwise from the Naples Railway Station you can get the Circumvesuviana train to Sorrento and then from Sorrento you can get a " SITA" bus to Positano.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples To Positano

Thanks J30, if the ferry started again it would make it a lot easier!

New York, New York
Level Contributor
813 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naples To Positano

I've just decided to take a last minute detour to positano, how far is it from naples about?

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naples To Positano

Positano is about 1 hour from Naples by car and about 2 hours by public transportations