We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Summer clothes in October in Amalfi

Sydney
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Buying Summer clothes in October in Amalfi

I will be in the Amalfi Coast (Positano, Amalfi, Capri) from 20th to 26th October, can anyone tell me if there will be much left in the way of Summer Kaftan's and summer clothes etc, to purchase? Or will it all be long gone?

I'm hoping there will be as I live in Australia and we are about to go into our Summer. I wanted to buy some nice new Kaftans etc.

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying Summer clothes in October in Amalfi

In Positano you will find Summer Kaftan's and summer clothes at Boutique La Tartana.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying Summer clothes in October in Amalfi

There was a lot of summer clothing in the shops when we left at the weekend. Some of the shops were even beginning to have sales but that meant the clothes were just expensive as opposed to very expensive! There were some very nice linen outfits there though.

3. Re: Buying Summer clothes in October in Amalfi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 05:16