We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Positano to Naples Airport

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
253 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Positano to Naples Airport

How can I get from Positano to the Airport in Naples via public transportation in August? I have a 7:15 AM flight from Naples and want to be at the airport by 6am. I know a private car services is ~100 euros and takes an hour but is there another way of getting to the airport via public transportation? How long will it take and how much will it cost? Thank you!!

canada
Level Contributor
7,404 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Positano to Naples Airport

Simple - stay in Naples the night before.

USA
Level Contributor
253 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Positano to Naples Airport

Yeah thats what I was thinking might be best and safest. In that case, how would I get from Positano to Naples at the latest time possible?

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,541 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Positano to Naples Airport

Positano to Naples:

1. SITA bus to Sorrento: 3.60 Euros and 60+ minutes. Hourly service

2. Circumvesuviana commuter rail from Sorrento to Naples: 4 Euros and 65 minutes. Half-hourly service.

www.sitabus.it

sitabus.it/sitabus/…QUADROXV.pdf

www.vesuviana.it

4. Re: Positano to Naples Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 15:19