We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Nov.

Level Contributor
435 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Nov.

My wife and I will be visiting the area in early Nov. during the week. She will be celebrating her birthday while we are there and was wondering if there are any recommendations for a place with a nice view, good food and wine. Would probably be able to do up to 100 euro total for two. It doesnt have to be in Positano, seeing we will probably have a rental vehicle. Thanks.

Duarte, CA
Level Contributor
6 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Nov.

We enjoyed Il Fornillo for lunch, had a pizza and a lovely seafood salad and wine. The owners were very friendly and their prices were very good. The restaurant overlooks the cliffs and ocean and was beautiful. Hope this helps...enjoy!

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Nov.

If it will be still open I suggesto to try to book the romatic Romeo & Juliet balcony at the Caffè Positano restaurant, good food, good view,.............. otherwise also the restaurant Da Bruno is in a good location and the food and wine are very good.

Level Contributor
435 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Nov.

Thanks for your help.

4. Re: Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Nov.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 16:19