We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ultimate romantic restaurant experience

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Ultimate romantic restaurant experience

We will be in Positano for our 30th anniversary and I 'm looking for the perfect restaurant. Price is not important, atmosphere and delicious food is. We are not big seafood fans, we love pasta. I would like a friendly place with music maybe. A view would be nice.....any suggestions?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
984 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ultimate romantic restaurant experience

La Sponda in Le Sirenuse.

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ultimate romantic restaurant experience

Thank you EnigmaWmn, I checked that out on TA reviews and it sound wonderful, does anyone else out there have a favourite romantic dining experience that they would like to share.........

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,525 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ultimate romantic restaurant experience

I second La Sponda - sounds like just what you are looking for for that occasion.

4. Re: Ultimate romantic restaurant experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2012, 10:29