We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have a villa to recommend?

Exeter, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone have a villa to recommend?

Hi all - we are in the early stages of planning a trip to Positano for a bit of a family reunion. We'd like a villa with 4 bedrooms with ensuites, a pool and a decent kitchen as we all love to cook and visit in the process. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Shamong, New Jersey
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have a villa to recommend?

I haven't rented a villa with a pool but for our last two villas in Positano we used summerinitaly.com and luxury retreats. Both great companies and have many villas to choose from. Good luck!

Exeter, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have a villa to recommend?

Thank you, Eddie!

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,538 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone have a villa to recommend?

No pool, but we rented Villa le Sirene in June and LOVED it! Amazing views, fantastic owner, great location ... and did I mention the views! I have a friend who lives on the Amalfi Coast and when he visited us at the villa he said he couldn't believe how great the villa was and what a good price we paid for it.

You can see the villa at www.villalesirene.com. Tell the owner Chiara that Engred says Ciao!

Mentioned in this post
Amalfi Coast
Amalfi Coast
Campania, Italy
4. Re: Anyone have a villa to recommend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 04:15