We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Star Frutta Positano

Woodruff
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Star Frutta Positano

Hi. We were in Italy last May; and stopped by Star Frutta along the road on the Amalfi Coast. We bought some wonderful herbs there. I would like to get some more, but I don't believe they have a website. Has anyone tried ordering from them? Thanks so much!

40 replies to this topic
Sarasota, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Star Frutta Positano

I'm sitting here looking all over the package myself. I'm not sure I want to eat it now! I'm going to have to wait until a very special occasion.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,607 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Star Frutta Positano

Their phone number is visible on their sign - maybe try to call them?

geolocation.ws/v/…en

Woodruff
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Star Frutta Positano

Thanks. I have the number; but I doubt if they speak English.

Concord, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Star Frutta Positano

I was there too and just got back! I want to buy more also! Hafs anyone had any luck? I agree that I believe they only speak Italian.

Edited: 12 November 2012, 00:22
Sioux Falls
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Star Frutta Positano

I was also in Italy last May and purchased the Bruschetta seasoning which is wonderful. I have met an Italian gentleman who does some importing trying to get Star Frutta to send some. He has talked to them several times and they are in agreement and then when it comes to money transfer they don't get back to him. He advised me not to call and give a credit card number which I wouldn't do anyway. He tried to tell them that if they sold some of their product and people liked it they could end up with a lot of sales. So far no luck.

Woodruff
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Star Frutta Positano

Thanks for the info Nita. I actually emailed out tour guide from the group we were with over there, asking if she would pick some up for me and mail them when back in the states, but got no reply. I really like that spagetti

mixture. I know we can mix up our own herbs and get similair results, but

there's was perfect and so easy. Oh well. If you here more, please let me know. Thanks...

Sioux Falls
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Star Frutta Positano

I certainly will Valerie,..The man I have talked to is going to see if he can find one of his friends that lives fairly close to Positano could help with this. I don't hold out a lot of hope. I am thinking the only way to get it is to go back there. That wouldn't be so bad either but it won't be for awhile. Let me know if you hear anything also.

Thanks, Nita

Woodruff
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Star Frutta Positano

Thanks Nita. I appreciate it. I'll keep trying some other ways.

Concord, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Star Frutta Positano

Yea, sounds like we all have to go back to Italy!

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Star Frutta Positano

Dear Concord, We will import both Spaghettata and bruschtta seasonings from Star Frutta Positano in Amalfi (Positano) Italy. When we have visited Italy, we purchased for the gift. All my families and friends love them, so we will have a business with Star Frutta Positano soon. Please contact me.

dotori128@hotmail.com Jung French

Reply to: Star Frutta Positano
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted