We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for Anniversary

Texas
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for Anniversary

My husband and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary next week in Positano. We are staying at the Le Sirenuse. We are looking for restaurant recommendations for something special for our anniversary. A place that serves lobster would be a plus (husband loves it). I've heard mixed things about La Sponda (fine dining restaurant at Le Sirenuse), so we are looking for a restaurant not at our hotel. Any recommedations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary

I can suggest you the restaurant of Hotel San Pietro.

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary

I would recomend the Donna Rosa in Montepertuso and let them know that you want Lobster in well in advance

Mentioned in this post
Montepertuso
Montepertuso
Positano, Italy
Texas
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary

Thank you both for the recommendations. I believe we are going to try Il San Pietro for our anniversary, but also go to Donna Rosa on another night - will be great to try both.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary

Hi Italy5

We had a great meal in Max's where we were offered lobster amongst a whole selection of freshly caught seafood. The langoustines and lobsters were still moving on the platter they showed to us! The restaurant is lovely and is a place you can get dressed up for if thats what you would like for you special meal. The interior itself is interesting with lots to look at in different dining areas. The waiters are really professional ,obliging and pleasant.

5. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 10:43