We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Positano to Bomerano

Ojai, California
Level Contributor
203 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation Positano to Bomerano

We will be staying in Positano Sat. 2 Nov. and would like to hike the Path of the Gods. Most TA reviews suggest the hike starting in Bomerano and hiking toward Nocelle. We will need to get from Positano to Bomoerano. Anyone tell me the best way to do this, I suppose by bus, and how to make the necessary connections.

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Nocelle
Nocelle
Positano, Italy
Dreaming Amalfi Coast - Day Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Private Tours
Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
917 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Positano to Bomerano

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187779-i161-k4519…

Brun066

Ojai, California
Level Contributor
203 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Positano to Bomerano

Thanks for the link. It provides a very informative web site. However, I cannot seem to find the correct bus schedule from Amalfi to Agerola for Saturday ( the day we need it) or for any day.

Mentioned in this post
Amalfi
Amalfi
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Agerola
Agerola
Province of Naples, Italy
Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
917 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation Positano to Bomerano

Please look at this web page (SITA bus timetables):

sitasudtrasporti.it/public/…5080.pdf

for the letter's explanations, see page on the bottom; anyway

F means "weekdays" (then included saturday); S "school days" (then included saturday); G "every day"; H "public holidays"; L "monday through friday".

Brun066

4. Re: Transportation Positano to Bomerano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:17