We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed & Breakfast

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bed & Breakfast

I'm trying to find a reasonably priced B&B to stay in Positano in May but am not receiving replies to my email. Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced B&B in central Positano?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,282 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed & Breakfast

Many of the B&Bs will be closed now. The winter is the only time that the owners can take holidays, so they may well not be looking at e-mails.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,935 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed & Breakfast

Pensione Maria Luisa !

85-90 euro / night for a room with a terrace

Of that amazing view!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42,881 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed & Breakfast

I have stayed at - and believe that it is open year round (though not 100% certain) at the Alcione (great location, huge rooms and terraces) -

http://www.alcioneresidence.com

Right near the steps that take you down through the pedestrian only portion of the village and very near one of the bus stops as well. Really lovely people and place.

If they are open - and, even if not - most places will respond to booking requests for the upcoming season; it is just that it may take a bit longer to respond given the time of year it is now.

Also - be sure to look in your email Spam folder to see if their response to you wound up there - it often does depending on the type of the email (i.e., "info@…." sort of emails can end up there)

4. Re: Bed & Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 05:17