We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat tours

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
8 posts
Save Topic
Boat tours

We are coming into Naples on a cruise. Our plan is to have a driver pick us up at the port and take us to Positano. We would like to do a boat tour to see the coast from the water and also explore a grotto or two or go snorkeling if that would be a good idea. What I am wondering is the best way to book the boat tour. There a 5 in our group - we would go alone or as part of a larger group but not more than 10 or so. Is this a reasonable expectation. Will we have time to do this if we are picked up at the port by 8 AM and must be back by 6 PM. Does anyone have a boat tour company they would recommend? I have tried contacting a couple from the things to do list but for some reason haven't been able to access their website to get pricing and tour information. Also would we have time to do this and visit Rivello? Thanks in advance

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,204 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat tours

Contact www.coopsantandea.com

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat tours

You would not have time to have a boat trip and visit Ravello even with a private driver to take to and from Naples. You will have to pay that driver for a full day whilst you are having your boat trip. In my view if you are prepared to pay for a driver I suggest you split your time between Positano and Ravello which is certainly worth visiting if at all possible.

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
18 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat tours

Blue Star Tours are worth considering...

Penzance, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat tours

Check out Amalfi Sails. We used them last year and they were great, reasonable prices, great service and a wide variety of boats to choose from.

www.amalfisails.com

5. Re: Boat tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:16