We are looking into two different sunset cruises. One is around Capri which encompasses what the typical 2-3 hour private boat tour offers, but at sunset, and the other is all around the Amalfi Coast and offers the following:
* The famous medieval town of Amalfi, in which the coast bears it’s name
* Fjord of Furore, a turquoise lagoon tucked away in an inlet between cliffs and the sea
* The fishing village of Praiano, still virtually untouched throughout the centuries
* Positano, where the colourful villas and vegetation climb up the rocks…the view of Positano from the Sea is truly magnificent
* The private archipelago islands of Li Galli, sitting off the coast of Positano (It was through these islands that the myth of Ulysses and the song of the Sirens was born!
*Upon arrival at Li Galli Islands, you will see the red Italian sun setting behind the Island of Capri. From there we will leisurely head back along the coast, always with the option to stop and swim.
Does anyone have any input as to which would be a better choice?
Thanking you in advance!