We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Positano to Naples Airport Transfer question.

New York City
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Positano to Naples Airport Transfer question.

We are leaving Positano for a return flight that departs Naples airport on Monday Sept 15 at 12:30 PM.

We are looking to book a transfer from out hotel to the airport and found online "Positano shuttle.com" that quotes 95 euros.

Can anyone comment on if this is a reliable company and if 95 euros is a good rate?

Also if there are any other cheaper ways to get to the naples airport by 10:30 am, does anyone have any suggestions?

I did find that from Sorrento there is the Curreri Viaggi bus that leaves at 8:30, scheduled arrive at 10:00 am for 10 euros, but we would have to take a cab from our hotel to Sorrento. And given the cost of the taxi from Positano to Sorrento, is it really any savings for two people?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,472 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Positano to Naples Airport Transfer question.

I have not used that company, but the driver I always use charges $100 to take my friend and I from Positano to Naples.

Especially for a morning flight, I would not want to rely on public transportation.

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
14,313 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Positano to Naples Airport Transfer question.

The business they are asking about is not public transportation, it's a private company.

Temple City...
Level Contributor
35 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Positano to Naples Airport Transfer question.

Yws it is a good rate..I just left the Poseidon and paid $130. Euros. But unless u have massive Luggage to drag around. I would not change the pleasure of getting in the ferry to Naples n take my last picture as I go away. .taxis are cheap at the port..otherwise is a great price. It did not take longer than an hour. On the shuttle transfer.

Temple City...
Level Contributor
35 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Positano to Naples Airport Transfer question.

Yws it is a good rate..I just left the Poseidon and paid $130. Euros. But unless u have massive Luggage to drag around. I would not change the pleasure of getting in the ferry to Naples n take my last picture as I go away. .taxis are cheap at the port..otherwise is a great price. It did not take longer than an hour. On the shuttle transfer.

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,472 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Positano to Naples Airport Transfer question.

Well OK, even if the Curreri Viaggi bus is not public transportation, I still would not rely on a bus company to get me where I need to go for a morning flight, especially if the cost of a driver to get you to Sorrento would be close to the cost to get you to Naples.

And there is no ferry from Positano to Naples.

6. Re: Positano to Naples Airport Transfer question.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:16