We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Naples to Praiano

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Naples to Praiano

We are a party of 9 all arriving in Naples in late September, around 1pm. One of us arrives from the airport, some at the train station, and the rest will already be in the city having arrived the day before. What is the best way to move 9 people and their luggage to our apartment in Praiano? One in our party is frail and tires easily.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,916 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Naples to Praiano

Book a vehicle - you would need a van of some sort - You could check with the car service I use when there - Guemar Travel - email with your inquiry (they respond quickly): info@guemartravel.com

I've used them 8 times (or about that) and they have always been very reliable, excellent drivers - nice vehicles -

Reviews for them:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187782-d1…

There are others of course you can check to do some price comparison - search this forum; I think some other folks will have some recommendations for you as well. I have only just ever used them so they are the only ones I know -

I would not take public transportation as it can be complicated from Naples and for the person who is frail, it would be ideal to be dropped right at the lodging.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Naples to Praiano

Thanks, great info. I'll check into their website

Port Orchard...
Level Contributor
3 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Naples to Praiano

Contact Benvenuto driver. Excellent service

Port Orchard...
Level Contributor
3 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Naples to Praiano

Contact Benvenuto driver. Excellent service

5. Re: Transport from Naples to Praiano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:15