We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Protestant wedding in Ravello

Which Ravello hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Protestant wedding in Ravello

Has anyone had, been to or is planning a Protestant wedding in Ravello? I would love to hear your experience, which Church you had/ are having and whether you need to have a civil validation separately.

Thanks!

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Protestant wedding in Ravello

I don't think there is protestant church in Ravello

london
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Protestant wedding in Ravello

Thanks Gerardo - you're probably right, I don't think there is a dedicated Protestant church, but I know that you can have a protestant ceremony in one or more of the catholic churches, I am just not sure which one/s.

London, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Protestant wedding in Ravello

Hi Pippa,

there is one church at Gradillo which is used for Protestant weddings. It is the only church they allow protestant weddings to take place in Ravello.

You would need to have a civil wedding separetly though.

Italy
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Protestant wedding in Ravello

Hi, I know very well that it is possible to do protestant weddings in Ravello everywhere you like. In a catholic church or in the garden of Villa Cimbrone or Hotel Caruso or on a terrace ....

harrow
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Protestant wedding in Ravello

The protestant wedding can take place in the grounds of a villa although this alone would not be legal and so as has been rightly siad you would need to do a civil ceremony too.

devon UK
Level Contributor
170 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Protestant wedding in Ravello

Hi

We got married in Ravello in June - it was wonderful.

Take a look at www.wagnertours.it or email booking@wagnertours.it and Mario or Annamaria will be able to answer this query. We cannot praise this company enough.

We had a superb time - and hope you will too

Enjoy

7. Re: Protestant wedding in Ravello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 15:16