We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ravello Tourist Office

miami, fl
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ravello Tourist Office

Does anyone know where the tourist office is located in Ravello? And is it open in November?

devon UK
Level Contributor
170 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ravello Tourist Office

think they may be at wagner tours office.

www.,wagnertours.it or email booking@wagnertours.it

Good luck they speak and read english fine

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ravello Tourist Office

It is next to the Duomo (Cathedral) or at WWW.ravello.it/aziendaturismo

Salerno, Italia
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ravello Tourist Office

Actually, the aforementioned address is an old one according to the Ravello Tourist Office. The new address is:

http://www.ravellotime.it/

info@ravellotime.it

Raffaele, one person who works there, said that the office is open everyday (maybe not Christmas) even Easter and they're located as Gerardo mentioned near the Duomo on Via Roma 18 bis.

Buona Fortuna...

miami, fl
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ravello Tourist Office

Grazie to all!!! It's my first trip to Italy and I absolutely can't wait to get there. You have made my planning so much easier!

jdfitzy

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ravello Tourist Office

On my previous visits it was in the square, practically next door to the Duomo, but we were in Ravello at the start of this month & it is now a couple of minutes walk away. With your back to the Duomo, turn right & head along the Via Roma (the main shopping street in Ravello); very soon you come to a fork in the road. At the end of the brief righthand branch (the main street continues to the left) you'll find the tourist information office. We found the staff very helpful, e.g. we asked about getting to Pompeii and Paestum by public transport rather than an organised tour, and they printed out lots of train & bus timetables for us.

Enjoy Ravello - I'm sure you will.

6. Re: Ravello Tourist Office

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 21:20