We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is it from Naples airport to Ravello? Best Hotel?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
27 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
How far is it from Naples airport to Ravello? Best Hotel?

What is the best way to get there?How much is a Taxi?This is our first visit, we always go to Positano. What is the difference?

amalfi
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is it from Naples airport to Ravello? Best Hotel?

curious, you have been so many time in Positano, and never got a chance to visit Ravello ?

please, what do you mean what's the difference ?

london
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is it from Naples airport to Ravello? Best Hotel?

Ravello is not by the sea it is up on hill, but the view from this village is stunning. I’m not sure about the distance (half hour from Positano)good choice!!!

3. Re: How far is it from Naples airport to Ravello? Best Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2008, 23:27
AmalfiCoast
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How far is it from Naples airport to Ravello? Best Hotel?

Ciao Judie,

Ravello is 60/70 Km far from Naples Airport.

By Surfing on the website of the local tourist office www.ravellotime.it you will find useful infos.

Concerning the transportation you can try with the local RavelloTaxi cooperative society from ravellotaxi.com

Ask for quote.

What is the difference between Ravello and Positano ?

You know Positano...I assume you like the atmosphere of a village considered as the village chose by VIP....

Positano was originally a fishermans village that became famous during the period of "Dolce Vita".... and this is still the magic of Positano.

Ravello has a medieval origin....famous for the Romanic Church and the two villas ( Villa Rufolo where the ravellofestival takes place every year and Villa Cimbrone ..... so romantic that many couples decide to get marry there ).

I'm from Ravello... so It's quite obvious i suggest my village... but I'm sure you will love it too.... It's a special place for a couple.

The panorama from Villa Cimbrone has been defined the most beautiful in the world by Gore Vidal.

san francisco, ca
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How far is it from Naples airport to Ravello? Best Hotel?

Please tell us how long(hours) it would take from the Naples cruise ship port to Ravello with the least amount of travel time. We arrive at 7:00am into Naples port and leave at 6:00pm same day. What mode of public transportation do you suggest?

6. Re: How far is it from Naples airport to Ravello? Best Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Ravello