We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joanne Dunn photographer

Tunbridge Wells
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Joanne Dunn photographer

Myself and my wife got married in Ravello (Villa Cimbrone) last year and I just wanted to post on Trip Advisor about our absolutely fantastic photographer, Joanne Dunn. Although more expensive than most wedding photographers, you get what you pay for, i.e. wedding shots that are just to die for. She has a reportage style that makes every shot just so intimate. This is because she doesn't interfere, she just lets you get on with your day and shoots around you.

Before, during and after our wedding, Jo and her team bent over backwards to make sure we were happy every step of the way. From asking what style of photography we wanted, our influences, the kind of people we are, to helping us arrange the layout for the album and retouching.

More than anything else, Joanne is lovely which immediately puts you at ease. We couldn't recommend her enough.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,502 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Joanne Dunn photographer

Thank you for your advertisement, Joanne.

Tunbridge Wells
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Joanne Dunn photographer

Nothing to do with Joanne at all. I just felt compelled to tell people what a great job she did for my wedding. Talk about cynical.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,502 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Joanne Dunn photographer

We see it all the time. First-time posters whose only message is how marvellous some service was. Didn't ask any questions before travelling and, after the trip, just happen to find TA to post a report that has all the sincerity of a real estate agent's ad.

It really does not fool anybody, and it tends to harm the business concerned: if it needs tricks like this to advertise, it can't be much good.

Tunbridge Wells
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Joanne Dunn photographer

Although I don't feel I need to justify myself I will. So what if it's my first post. That has nothing to do with it.

Firstly, I don't need to ask any questions about where I got married because my wife is Italian and I've been on holiday to the Amalfi coast seven times now. I know it like the back of my hand.

Secondly, if you don't think it was sincere that's your problem. I know it was. Maybe you should concentrate on helping people rather than just moaning about someone trying to do something positive.

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Joanne Dunn photographer

Joanne has a great reputation and definately one of the best wedding photographers on the Coast

manchester
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Joanne Dunn photographer

I agree. This is my first post on TA and I am happily using it to praise Joanne Dunn. She was part of my trip, so I'm going to advise.

If you're getting married in Italy you have to get her to shoot your wedding.

Stunning results and a joy to have her on the day. We looked through lots of photographers websites and none of them compared at all.

I'm looking through her shots to put in our album and the only problem is that there are too many good ones! It's really hard to leave some out. Anyone know where I can get a 1000 page album?!

We got married in Ravello which was stunning. There you go. There's some trip advise too.

Ilford Essex
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Joanne Dunn photographer

My son was married in the Cathederal in Amalfi about 5 years ago and were very satisfied with the photos taken by Joanne Dunn's husband/partner. My son had spent many years working in a photographic enviorement and did not want the standard boring wedding photo style that most people have. Their style is known as reportage and is a very relaxed style of photography unknown to most. If you can find their website you will see that they are also involved with fashion photography. If you want something artistic give them a try. Just found their web site http://www.joannedunn.it enjoy the photos.

8. Re: Joanne Dunn photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2011, 07:18