We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walk to Minori from Villa Rufolo or Cimbrone?

canada west coast
Level Contributor
71 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
walk to Minori from Villa Rufolo or Cimbrone?

Is shorter to do the walk to Minori (or Atrani) from Villa Cimbrone or Villa Rufolo? Obviously we are going to have to deal with many steps either way! Is it basically the same path and can it be accessed from Villa Cimbrone?

new york, ny
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walk to Minori from Villa Rufolo or Cimbrone?

There is a path of many, many steps starting from near Villa Rufolo. It's scenic and not too bad though. I don't think there's another path near Cimbrone and it would probably be longer since it's on the other side of Villa Rufolo, farther from Minori. Also, the bus doesn't go directly from Minori to Ravello. So, unless you want to walk up again, you'd have to get a bus to Amalfi and then another to Ravello. Or pay about 30euros for a cab - yes, they're that expensive!

Edited: 09 August 2012, 16:35
Texas
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: walk to Minori from Villa Rufolo or Cimbrone?

There is a path that starts near the Cimbrone and although we went down to Atrani, I think I recall you could also had to Minori that way. The Ravello tourist office provides free hiking maps with all these routes marked on.

3. Re: walk to Minori from Villa Rufolo or Cimbrone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2013, 10:15