We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel room with a sea view (cheaper than Palazzo Sasso)

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
556 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel room with a sea view (cheaper than Palazzo Sasso)

Hello

I am starting to research my Amalfi Coast trip. A coworker stayed at Palazzo Sasso last year on a trip with some girlfriends. She raved and raved about this hotel.

It's in consideration for certain, but I'm not sure I want to pay what it would take to get a room with a balcony overlooking the sea. No problem on the "no view" room, which at 320E isn't cheap but would still give me access to the whole property.

It would be really lovely, though, to find a hotel which had a balcony view overlooking the sea. Let's say for sake of argument, up to the same price I am willing to pay for PS, for "no view", but less would be great as well. Is that possible?

Although knowing myself (and I am traveling alone this trip, probably), as long as there is a stunning balcony/sea view where I can sit with a book and have drinks brought to me, that would be enough too. I've stayed at other nice hotels and splurged for the private balcony only to find myself spending much more time in the "public" balcony for just those reasons - people around and a waiter available.

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
99,185 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Hotel room with a sea view (cheaper than Palazzo Sasso)

If you plan to return, then perhaps Naples would be more convenient for this trip and you could plan to spend time in Ravello on your next trip - Ravello's concerts under the stars is magical!

Vagabonda

32. Re: Hotel room with a sea view (cheaper than Palazzo Sasso)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 05:15