We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ravello

Gillingham, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Ravello

Hi, I am at the very beginning of organising our wedding... I'm not even sure if we will do it in 2014 or 2015 depending on cost etc. I have messaged Mario but I am completely unsure of who and how to go about any of this. I have no idea of how much weddings cost in Ravello and where any of our guests would stay. I have looked online at some of the venues but they look very expensive. Is a wedding planner the best way to go and which one would I pick???? Worried about prices etc....ahhhhh!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! Any info would be much appreciated x Kitty :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,068 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ravello

You have chosen a very expensive village in which to marry. It is a small village, in a prime spot on the Amalfi Coast (about a 20 minute ride in bus or car up to it from the seaside) with spectacular views.

Who is Mario? You are asking this question as though people are all going to know who he is and I'm sure some will but they may or may not be looking at this forum today.

There is a world of information right on this forum - did you do a search on it yet? If not, you could start here:

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

If you don't find what you need there, you could send a private message to any number of the people in those threads who were discussing getting married in Ravello and ask them specific questions.

You send a private message by clicking on the username of a poster which will take you to a page that gives you the option to send a private message if the poster is allowing people to do so.

In the meantime, look over the hotels in Ravello - here on the TA (left side of this page) and start looking them over to see if they do weddings and then begin to send emails to them explaining what you want, how many people, dates, etc

There is some complex paperwork that needs to be done to get married in Italy so some of those people who have posted in the past may help with that or you may want to ask some of the staff at some of the hotels if they know of someone who can assist you with that part of the process.

2. Re: Ravello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 07:15