We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Hairdresser in Ravello?!

Which Ravello hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Hairdresser in Ravello?!

Can anyone please reccommend a wedding hairdresser in or around Ravello? The wedding is on a Friday in August 2014 (A Bride and 3 Bridesmaids). Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Perth
Level Contributor
18 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Hairdresser in Ravello?!

hello. We are getting married in Australia and having wedding photos done in Ravello whilst on our honeymoon. I have a lovely lady named Jacinta Christos coming to do my hair and makeup in September. She resides on the Amalfi Coast.

She spends six months of the year in Australia and the other six in Italy. I found out about her from TA. Google her for more details

All the best :)

Heather

2. Re: Wedding Hairdresser in Ravello?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:16