We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reggio Emilia approach

Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Reggio Emilia approach

Hello, I'm totally new to this so bare with.

Im planning a trip to Italy in 2015 hopefully for a month or so. I want to see the biggies of course. Ive been to Florence & Pisa and want to see much more!

My Reggio question is for any childcare buffs out there. I am a huge fan (if thats what i can call it) of the Reggio Emilia approach having just finished an Early Years degree and would love to know if anyone knows of any tours / talks in the area? I will be going anyway as i am planning a 2 nights in Bologna and its only half an hour away by train then hopping along to venice :) anyway, anyone who has visited and knows anything i know its a bit of an out there one but hey!

Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
Reggio Emilia
Reggio Emilia
Province of Reggio Emilia, Italy
Bologna
Bologna
Province of Bologna, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reggio Emilia approach

Hello, not sure where you are from but from May 10-15 there is a Canadian study tour to Reggio. You can find out more about it at www.ontarioreggioassociation.ca/events.htm .

London
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reggio Emilia approach

Hi Rebecca you could try to get in touch directly with Reggio Children, the founders of the Reggio Emilia approach. You can find their contact details here

reggiochildren.it/centro-internazionale-lori…

Mentioned in this post
Reggio Emilia
Reggio Emilia
Province of Reggio Emilia, Italy
3. Re: Reggio Emilia approach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Reggio Emilia