We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

castrolibero

Geneva, Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
castrolibero

I am coming to Calabria to visit my grandmothers home town of Castrolibero... I speak no italian and wonder if you know of somone who could meet me in the town to translate for me. I would very much like to find birth records for her and maybe marriage for her mom. My grandmother was 19 at the time she left for America and was the last of the sisters/brothers to come to the states. I know when she left and her birthdate through much research as she has been decesed for a long time now.

Capo Vaticano
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Beaches
Grotticelle beach
Beaches, Points of Interest & Landmarks
1. Re: castrolibero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2013, 10:24